2 bars flaked gulaman,yellow or orange
30 grams raisins
4 cups water
1 small can pineapple tidbits
1 cup evaporated milk
1 large boiled carrots, chopped
1 cup sugar
How to make Milk Gulaman
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add gulannan to dissolve in low heat to avoid overflowing.
- Do not cover. Remove from heat. Strain. Add sugar and milk to gulaman mixture.
- Pour into a rectangular tray. Sprinkle with raisins.
- Wait for 1 to 2 minutes and drop the pineapple tidbits and chopped carrots.
- Allow to set. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Teach your child to eat vegetables not only as viand but also as snack or dessert. This recipe will allow children to enjoy gulaman and healthy milk at the same time. It also uses carrots pineapples and raisins to improve its vitamin content. Milk Gulaman is easy to prepare. Involve your child in the preparation by letting them sprinkle the garnishes.
why not introduce wheatgrass powder into your recipes. it turns your cakes, gulaman into green. It is very rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes. we can supply wheatgrass in bulk here in the Philippines. you may contact us at 032-2687777 or 09173056151
mhevmyrrah jailani says
these recipes are so easy to do and are not complicated. i am not chef or anythng but having seen these… it’s awesome.