Vegetable curry consists of vegetables like string beans, squash, Baguio beans, chayote and spices cooked in coconut milk and curry powder. This dish is a great alternative for people who wants a curry dish without the meat.
How to Cook Vegetable Curry
- 2 cup string beans
- 1 cup squash cut into 1-inch length slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups Baguio beans
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cups chayote cut into 1-inch length slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
How to cook Vegetable Curry:
- Brown eggs in heated oil. Add garlic, onions, salt, water and coconut milk.
- Add the vegetables; cover and cook till tender.
- Add curry powder. Simmer for about a minute.
- Yields 8 to 10 servings.