Egg Gravy Recipe
A very simple egg gravy for your favorite fried foods, biscuits or toasts. Making it is just a breeze because you only need very simple ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and your fridge.
How to Make Egg Gravy Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg well beaten
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
How to make egg gravy
- Brown onion in oil, then add beaten egg.
- Mix egg with fork while cooking, as for scrambling; then add flour.
- Brown mixture slightly, then add salt and liquid.
- Cook until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- (Chicken-style seasoning may be added.)
- Yield: 2 1/4 cups.