A very simple mango pie recipe but you will be amazed that this is delicious! The ingredients are also not hard to find and you can easily buy then in supermarkets. But the only ingredient that needs to be in season is the mango. Mangoes are usually sweet in the summer months and they are cheaper because mango trees bear their fruits in the summer.
How to Make Mango Pie
- 400 gm sugar dough
- 100 gm cornstarch powder
- 450 gm pastry cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 pcs ripe mangoes
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 sachet clear gelatin
How to make Mango Pie:
- Prepare sugar dough, pastry cream, cornstarch, vanilla and eggs.
- Cook for 30 minutes and place in molds.
- Cook the gelatin as per package instructions.
- Decorate with mangoes and glaze with gelatin.
- Let stand for a while until gelatin is set.