Try this fruit salad using mayonnaise instead of all-purpose cream. This fruit salad is perfect to those who has lactose intolerance or those who cannot digest milk-based products. You can make this any day or anytime of the day.
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple slices
- 4 bananas lakatan, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Lettuce leaves
How to make Pineapple-Banana Salad
- Arrange slices of pineapple and bananas in a platter, lined with lettuce leaves.
- Top with mayonnaise and chopped peanuts. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
COOKING AND HEALTH TIPS:
- Bone Problems? Eat Pineapple! - The manganese in pineapple helps prevent bone fractures and osteoporosis.