I’ve done a lot of changes on this blog which started from changing the layout, the header graphics and changing it from static website to a full WordPress blog. I’ve done these and some experiments and change the title and the domain name from Filipino Vegetarian Recipe to Pinoy Veggie Recipes to give this blog a more memorable name and to help in branding the site because I was thinking the Filipino Vegetarian Recipe is too generic. My apologies if I didn’t announced it here before I’ve done the changes. Someone emailed me about this because she was confused if the old and new blog are two different sites.
I’ve also changed the domain name from FilipinoVegetarianRecipe.Com to PinoyVeggieRecipes.Com to complement the changed title of this blog. I’ve done the change about two weeks ago and redirected the old blog to the new blog which I’ve mentioned above. Things went well for less than two weeks but things went to something that I didn’t expect so I have to changed the domain name again to the old title and domain name. It’s a bit technical and I think I don’t need to elaborate further. So now it is FilipinoVegetarianRecipe.Com again.