1 kilo galapong (ground rice)
2 drops violet food color
170 gm Nestle Cream
1/4 cup macapuno preserve
2 drops yellow food color
1/4 cup langka preserve
2 cups water
1/2 cup white sugar
5 pc pandan leaves
1/2 cup latik
How to cook sapin sapin palitaw especial:
- Mix galapong and Nestle Cream.
- Divide into three mixtures and individually drop food color on each mixture.
- Arrange mixtures in layers into pan and steam until done.
- For syrup: Mix water, pandan leaves and sugar; simmer until thick. Pour latik.
- To arrange: Cut sapin-sapin palitaw espesyal into serving pieces then float on syrup.