This polvoron recipe is a variant of the ordinary polvoron because it is coated with melted chocolate. The polvoron mixture is mocha flavor containing milk and coffee. Making this polvoron is a so easy and coating is not as hard as you think. You only need a little technique in dipping the polvoron to the chocolate dip because it might crumble easily the moment you dip it to coat the polvoron. There are chocolate bars chocolate chips you can purchase in supermarket to make the chocolate coating. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate because direct heat will from the stove will burn it.
To make mocha choco polvoron; In a carajay, toast the flour by stirring constantly to prevent burning. Add sugar and milk powder. Set aside. Melt the butter and add to the bread flour mixture. Mold. Dip into the chocolate coating. Top with pili nuts. To see the complete recipe with lists of ingredients in exact measurements, continue reading.
How to Make Mocha Choco Polvoron
- 180 grams powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 100 grams all-purpose flour or bread flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- pili nuts for topping
- chocolate coating
How to make Mocha Choco Polvoron:
- In a carajay, toast the flour by stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add sugar, instant coffee and milk powder. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and add to the bread flour mixture. Mold.
- Dip into the chocolate coating.
- Top with pili nuts.