Latest Health Scientific Research
According to the research of medical and professional experts 100% of diseases come from GERMS.
These are the diseases that GERMS produces:
Bacteria: ex. Tuberculosis
VIRUS: ex. AIDS & sore eyes
FUNGUS: ex. Parasites: amoebiasis
But how about Cancer , Diabetes,arthritis, Goiter, Heart Disease, Ulcer , Almuranas, Asthma, Empysema, Kidney Stone, Gall Bladder Stones, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, Alzeimer’s Disease, Lupus, Migraine ? do they came from GERMS?
WHAT IS THE CAUSE? UNKNOWN !
But according to the latest scientific research made by a group of sceintist in Russia, Japan and in the Philippines, they discovered that 10% of the diseases of mankind came from GERMS. The other 90% came from FREE
SCIENTIFIC MEANING OF FREE RADICALS:
Extremely reactive and unstable chemical species having unpaired electron that reacts with body molecules. they come from internal and external sources.
TOXIC CHEMICALS produced by our body during the process of METABOLISM, MICROBIAL KILLING, and biochemical REACTION. In simple words, they are chemical TERRORISTS inside our body that cause cell damage that leads to such diseases as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and the like.
SYSTEMIC ENZYME THERAPY By using ENZYMES, melting the FREE RADICALS and convert it into water. When converted to water, it is easily eliminated from our body by means of sweating, urinating and bowel movement.
ENZYMES are protein carriers charged with ENERGY and also act as catalyst.
CATALYST speeds up or hastens chemical reaction in our body.
SO WHERE CAN WE GET ENZYME?
* SUGAR Cane
|1. 100% PURE HEALTH DRINK (ALL Natural)|
> Vitamins & minerals
2. B.F.AD. Approved
3. Many yeas of intensive research (Laboratory, clinics, and scientific)
4.TNGVI control from manufacturing to distribution
5. Started to use by satisfied uses and members since 1996.
6. High quality but not expensive since its 100% Filipino product (most sources of
* FREE RADICAL scavenger
Developed and Invented