A refreshing tropical cocktail that is easy to make which is made from simple ingredients like pineapple juice, calamansi juice, sugar and egg whites. This healthy cocktail drink is perfect during these hot summer days. Try it, I’m sure you are going to love it!
How to Make Frosted Cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 unbeaten egg whites
- 2/3 cup kalamansi juice
- 4 cups ice finely crushed
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
How to make Frosted Cocktail
- Cook sugar and 2/3 cup water 5 minutes; chill.
- Add remaining ingredients. Pour half the mixture into blender container.
- Blend till light and frothy, 7 or 6 seconds. Repeat.
- Serve at once in chilled cocktail glasses.
- Yield: 8 servings.