2 bunch of kamote tops (sweet potato leaves), preferably violet in color
15 pcs Kalamansi (extract the juice)
7 glasses of water
1/4 kilo white sugar
How to make the nutri juice
- Wash the kamote tops thoroughly and boil with 7 glasses of water for 3 minutes.
- Cool. Then strain the boiled leaves and get the liquid.
- You can set aside the leaves to make another dish (e.g. salad).
- Add the kalamansi juice and sugar to the liquid and stir until the sugar granules are dissolved.
- Serve with ice for a delicious refreshing drink.