A great milk shake made from blendered chico with sugar syrup, milk and ice. A very delicious and refreshing drink and it’s healthy too because its made from fresh chico fruits. I’m sure you are going to enjoy this drink.
Chico Cooler Shake
- 1 kilo chico peel, remove seeds, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cracked Ice
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup sugar syrup
How to make chico cooler shake:
- Blend with 1/2 cup sugar syrup and adjust sweetness. You may add cardamom for flavoring. When blendered,the blend will layer off naturally
- Put slices of chico and cracked ice into blender. Pour the sugar syrup. Add cold milk. Blender until the blend layers off.
To make sugar syrup
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 cups sugar and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cover and let boil over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.