If you are looking for a buko pandan recipe , try this cooler! a refreshing cool drink for this summer. Boiled pandan leaves with buko juice and combined with buko and melon strips. You can also make it richer by adding coconut milk. Try it!
How to Make Buko Pandan Melon Cooler
- 5 pieces Pandan leaves cut into several pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh buko strips young coconut strips
- 1/2 cup fresh buko juice
- 3 Tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 cup melon strips
- 1 cup water
- Ice cubes
How to make Buko Pandan Melon Cooler:
- Boil pandan leaves in water for a few minutes to release it's color and flavor.
- Strain into a small bowl to remove the leaves and let cool.
- Mix the pandan liquid with the buko juice and add syrup to sweeten.
- Add the buko and melon strips. Pour into a glass, add a few ice cubes and serve.
- If you want a richer drink, add 1 Tbsp coconut cream to the buko pandan water.