This dessert recipe is very easy to make and very tasty. If your favorite tropical fruits are mangoes and pineapples, I’m sure you will going to love this dessert. It is very similar to mango tiramisu, using graham crackers as bottom crust and lines with cream on the middle and layered with fruits, the mangoes and pineapples. Then it is topped with a layer of clear pineapple flavored gelatin. Then it is garnished with broas biscuits.
How to make Dessert Tropicale
- 1 pack multipurpose cream 250 ml
- 1 small ripe mango sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 & 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 5 pcs whole Graham crackers
- 8 pcs broas lady fingers
- 1 can 234g Del Monte Fresh Cut Sliced Pineapple drained and cut into half (reserve syrup)
How to make Dessert Tropicale:
- Combine cream and milk. Mix well.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7"x7") with Graham crackers.
- Spread with remaining cream mixture.
- Arrange Del Monte Fresh Cut Sliced Pineapple and mango slices on top.
- Cover and chill. Heat pineapple syrup. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool until thick. Pour over chilled cake.
- Chill until gelatin is set. Garnish with broas.
- Makes 10 servings.