A no bake mango cake layered with broas. Preparation is very simple and straightforward. You just need to boil the cream and mango mixture until thick then pour it on broas biscuits layer by layer then garnish it with mango slices, cherries and chocolate syrup.
How to Make Chilled Mango Cake
- 12 pcs broas
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ripe mangoes diced
For the garnishing
- 2 pcs ripe mangoes sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup optional
- 9 pcs cherries (optional)
How to make Chilled Mango Cake:
- Line pyrex pan with broas. Set aside.
- On top of a double boiler, pour the condensed milk and all purpose creamed.
- Add the butter and mangoes. Stir and cook until thick.
- Cool and pour on top of broas. Put another layer of broas.
- Add remaining cream. Top with mango slices, chocolate syrup and cherries.
- Refrigerate. Serve chilled. Serves 9.