An easy to make ice candy using coconut water and grated coconut meat. This refreshment is ideal during summer where kids are looking for something cold to quench their thirst. Making ice candies are very simple because you don’t need an ice candy molds, just ice candy plastic bags will let you create as many ice buko candies as you want.
How to Make Buko Ice Candy
- 1 can condensed milk 300ml
- 1 1/2 cup grated buko
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 gallon water
- ice candy plastic bags
How to make Buko Ice Candy:
- Mix all ingredients together: condensed milk, grated buko, white sugar, vanilla, coconut water and water.
- Mix well until sugar is dissolved and condensed milk well blended.
- Prepare the container or ice candy plastic bags and pour the mixture with a funnel to make ice candies.
- Makes 40-50 pcs ice candies.
i like this! how about home made buko ice cream recipe?
Ann Lei says
what’s the size of the plastic bags ?
ME AND MY NIECE TRIED TO HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS IN OUR HOUSE,ICE CANDY WOULD BE OUR PLAN. SO I’D SEARCH INTO INTERNET , AND WE’VE BLESSED THAT I SAW YOUR BLOG ABOUT CANDIES..
THANK YOU, I HOPE
AND WHAT WOULD BE THE SIZE OF ICE CANDY PLASTIC BAG?
The plastic bag size is 2″ x 10″ which I think is the standard size for making ice candy.