A Pinoy version of blueberry cheesecake similar to red ribbon bakeshop. Preparation is very simple and the you just need to make a graham pie first. Then mix the ingredients for the filling except the blueberry filling, then pour it in the prepared pie then bake until cooked.
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake
A Pinoy version of blueberry cheesecake similar to red ribbon bakeshop.
For the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
For the filling:
- 2 bars cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blueberry filling
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake:
- To prepare the crust, in a bowl, put together all the crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of a foil-lined 9" spring form pan, set aside.
- To prepare the filling: In a bowl mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs, two at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla. Blend well.
- Pour over crust. Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celcius for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely.
- Top with blueberry filling. Chill for 4 hours before serving.
please include oven temperature… thanks a lot