A Pinoy version of blueberry cheesecake similar to red ribbon bakeshop. Preparation is very simple and the you just need to make a graham pie first. Then mix the ingredients for the filling except the blueberry filling, then pour it in the prepared pie then bake until cooked.
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
For the filling:
- 2 bars cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blueberry filling
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake:
- To prepare the crust, in a bowl, put together all the crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of a foil-lined 9" spring form pan, set aside.
- To prepare the filling: In a bowl mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs, two at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla. Blend well.
- Pour over crust. Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celcius for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely.
- Top with blueberry filling. Chill for 4 hours before serving.