This is a variation of the well known macaroons made from desiccated coconuts. These macaroons are made from mashed bananas and desiccated coconuts. If you want something new in baking macaroons, then this recipe is definitely a good try.
How to Make Banana Macaroons
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 /4 cup ripe lakatan bananas mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar gradually by spoonfuls.
- Blend well. And eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour condensed nails. Stir-in dissipated coconut, mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Mix very well. Pour into muffin pans lined with fluted paper cups.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes or when tester comes out clean.
- Makes 60 macaroons.