Maybe the reason why this recipe is called magic fingers is because it so easy to make and delicious too. The recipe consist of only 3 ingredients, day old bread, condense milk and desiccated coconut which is very simple to make. Just coat the bread strips with condense milk and desiccated coconut and bake until golden brown.
How to Make Magic Fingers
- Day old bread or trimmings cut into 1 inch strips about 30 pieces
- 1/2 cup Carnation Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
How to make Magic Fingers:
- Roll bread strips in condensed milk, then add in desiccated coconut.
- Place on cake racks over tray and bake at 375 °F oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes about 30 finger size pieces.