Chico Cooler Shake
A great milk shake made from blendered chico with sugar syrup, milk and ice. A very delicious and refreshing drink and it’s healthy too because its made from fresh chico fruits. I’m sure you are going to enjoy this drink.
- 1 kilo chico, peel, remove seeds, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cracked Ice
- 2 cups cold milk
- ½ cup sugar syrup
- Blend with ½ cup sugar syrup and adjust sweetness. You may add cardamom for flavoring. When blendered,the blend will layer off naturally
- Put slices of chico and cracked ice into blender. Pour the sugar syrup. Add cold milk. Blender until the blend layers off.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 cups sugar and 1½ cups water.
- Cover and let boil over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.