Fried mashed tofu formed into balls similar to fish balls then served with sweet and sour sauce. This is a non-meat recipe that you can cook and prepare anytime and for those who is abstaining from meat.
Tofu Balls With Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 2 cups tofu mashed
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onion finely cut
- 1 teaspoon garlic crushed
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons kintsay celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together except oil.
- Form into small balls and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce. Yield: 4 servings.