Want to cook some pasta that make use of the kesong puti that we use to as spread to pan de sal? This cooked pasta recipe I have here is the combination of chopped carabao or goat cheese (feta), tomatoes, pasta, pimentos, spices and condiments.
How to Cook Carabao or Feta Cheese Pasta
- 250 grams pasta cooked according to package instruction
- 1 cup chopped carabao cheese kesong puti, goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1 1/2 to matoes blanched,peeled,seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimentos
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. MSG
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
How to make Carabao or Goat Cheese Pasta:
- Saute garlic in oil over low heat until light golden brown; add onions and simmer until wilted.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes. Then add pimientos, salt, pepper and MSG.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add a little sugar if the tomatoes tastes too sour.
- Remove from fire. Add cheese and parsley. Mix with pasta and serve.