This is a vegetable soup with noodles recipe combined with carrots, celery, tomatoes, noodles and onion. Cheap and easy to prepare and cook and you can do it anytime.
How to Cook Vegetable Soup With Noodles
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 2 cups dry noodles
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to cook Vegetable Soup with Noodles:
- Combine first 6 ingredients and simmer until tender.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- Blend margarine, flour and salt with a little of the Soup liquid until smooth.
- Add to Soup, stirring rapidly and boil for about 3 minutes.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Leave a Reply