An easy to make hollandaise sauce by the use of your blender. This is a local version the famous hollandaise sauce by using kalamansi juice instead of lemon juice.
How to Make Blender Hollandaise
- 3 egg yolks
- Dash of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons kalamansi juice
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
How to make Blender Hollandaise:
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice and cayenne in blender container.
- Cover; quickly turn blender on and off.
- Heat butter till melted and almost boiling.
- Turn blender on high speed; slowly pour in butter, blending till thick and fluffy, about 30 seconds.
- Heat over warm, not hot, water till ready to serve.