This salad is a combination of sweet potatoes, celery, pickles, onions and red bell pepper. The salad dressing is a simple mayonnaise, kalamansi juice and salt.
How to Make Sweet Potato (Kamote) Salad
- 2 cups sweet potato boiled
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi juice
- 2 tablespoons celery diced
- 1 tablespoon pickles diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion diced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Sweet Potato (Kamote) Salad
- Peel and dice sweet potato. Combine all ingredients and toss to coat with dressing.
- Chill or serve at once. Yield: 4 servings.