A delicious macaroni and pineapple tidbits salad added with grated cheese, fruit cocktail and chopped nuts. Perfect fr people who are craving for both a fruit salad and macaroni salad because they are already made as one. No need to make two kinds of salad.
COOKING AND HEALTH TIPS: Bone Problems? Eat Pineapple! – The manganese in pineapple helps prevent bone fractures and osteoporosis.
How to Make Pineapple-Macaroni Salad
- 1 small box salad macaroni cooked as directed
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup fruit cocktail
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Red pepper slices
How to make Pineapple-Macaroni Salad
- Arrange red pepper slices at the bottom of the mold.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and transfer into the mold.
- Chill. Unmold in a platter and garnish as desired.
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings.