A delicious and healthy potato salad but very easy prepare. You can make this salad any day or any time of the day.
How to Make Party Potato Salad
- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 unpeeled cucumber cored, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- Salad dressing
How to make Party Potato Salad
- Toss together potatoes, cucumber, 3/4 cup shredded carrots and celery.
- Mix seasonings with sour cream and dressing. Use enough dressing to moisten well.
- Lightly blend the dressing with vegetable mixture. Chill.
- Garnish with remaining carrots.
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings.