A delicious healthy recipe of thinly sliced cucumber with spices and vinegar. You will be amazed how good it is because of the very simple and few ingredients needed. Great for those who wants to loose weight or those who wants to eat a healthy diet.
How to Make Cucumber Salad
- 3 medium size cucumber washed, dry and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup red vinegar
- lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes for garnishing
How to make cucumber salad:
- Mix all ingredients well. Let stand in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices.
- Serve cold. Good for 6 person.