A very simple and healthy vegetable salad that I’m sure you are going to love. You just need a little cooking for the green beans because you cannot it raw unlike leafy vegetables.
Celery and Green Bean Salad
- 2 cups green beans abitsuelas cut in halves
- 1 hard-boiled egg diced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup boiling water
How to make Celery and Green Bean Salad
- Boil green beans for 5 minutes. Chill in liquid and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently. Coat with mayonnaise dressing.
- Serve immediately on a bed of crisp lettuce. Good for 4 persons.
Leave a Reply