1 & 3/4 cups toasted, ground pinipig
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup grated young coconut
1/2 cup evaporated milk
How to make tahada:
- Toast the pinipig and then grind by mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl, mix 1 & 1/4 cups pinipig, grated young coconut and sugar.
- Moisten with evaporated milk, adding little by little.
- Roll mixture to 1/2-inch thickness between two pieces of banana leaves or waxed paper.
- Cut into serving portions and dust with remaining toasted ground pinipig. Yield: 24 pieces.
Leave a Reply