Chewy pastillas de mani made out of condensed milk and peanuts. This recipe is very simple to make because it has only 4 ingredients needed. And with regards to nuts, you can use pili nuts or any kinds of nuts available to you. Since peanuts is the cheapest and almost found worldwide, it is recommended to use peanuts.
How to Make Pastillas De Mani or Pili
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup ground nuts pili or peanuts
- 1 teaspoon flavoring e.g. vanilla or lemon
How to make Pastillas De Mani or Pili:
- Combine all ingredients and cook until paste-like in consistency.
- Transfer unto buttered board and roll out 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into pieces and roll in wax paper.
- Wrap in waxed paper. Yield: 2 dozens.