1 big ripe mango
1 pk hot cake mix
14 tbsp sugar
1 small Nestle cream
3 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in
12 tbsp passion fruit concentrate
2 tbsp water
3 tbsp bignay brandy
pinch of salt
4 tbsp margarine
1/4 cup sago
How to make Umaalab Na Mangga
- Puree 1/2 of big ripe mango. Add 6 tbsps of sugar. Heat to simmering point.
- Add cornstarch dissolved in water. Add a pinch of salt to taste and margarine.
- Remove from fire. Prepare hot cake mix as directed. Brush pancake with Nestle cream.
- Measure 6 tbsp passion fruit concentrate. Add 8 tbsp sugar and cook to simmering point until sugar melts.
- Add bignay brandy; remove from fire. Pour syrup into pancake.
- Garnish with mango slices and sago.