Tired of the ordinary biko? Why not try this biko or sticky rice combined with squash? A healthy biko combined with a vegetable which is a perfect dessert for people who don’t want to eat veggies.
How to Make Biko Kalabasa (Squash Biko)
- 1 kilo glutinous rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 heap pandan leaves
- 1/2 kalabasa chopped
- coconut milk from 7 pcs coconut
- 800 gms white sugar
How to cook Biko Kalabasa:
- Cook glutinous rice in water with pandan leaves. Set aside.
- Boil kalabasa in coconut milk.
- Add sugar, stirring constantly until mixture becomes sticky.
- Add glutinous rice and mix well until mixture becomes dry.
- Spread on a platter. Slice and serve.