Juice of 6 lemons
1/2 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup mashed strawberries
4 cups water
Juice of 6 oranges
How to make lemon punch
- Mix the fruit juice and sweeten to taste with sugar syrup.
- Add crushed fruit and water.
- Garish with lemon or orange slices if desired.
- Approximate yield: 8 tall glasses.
- Boil equal amounts of sugar and water about 10 minutes, pour into a sterilized jar, chill, and use for beverages.
COOKING AND HEALTH TIPS: Get the most juice out of fresh lemons, limes and oranges. Bring them to room temperature and roll them under your palm against the kitchen counter before squeezing. Or microwave fruits on high for 30 seconds, let stand a couple of minutes before cutting and squeezing them.
Leave a Reply