3/4 cup sugar
1 & 1/2 tsp pandan flavor
4 cups cooked small sago
3 drops green food color
1/4 cup pure unsweetened
coconut cream (kakang gata)
Cream Cheese Sauce:
1/2 bar Magnolia Cream Cheese, softened
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup all-purpose cream
1/3 fresh ripe mangoes, diced
1 & 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 pc ripe mango, sliced into half-moons or shaped into balls
1/4 cup toasted pinipig
How to make Sago Pudding With Cream Cheese And Mango Sauce
- Caramelize sugar. Add cooked sago, pandan flavor, green food color and coconut cream.
- Cook mixture until liquid evaporates. Put in 6 round molds (custard. cup or ice cream cups).
- Make cream cheese sauce by blending cream cheese, all-purpose cream, lemon juice and honey.
- Fold in diced mango into mixture. Set aside.
- To assemble, unmold sago pudding and top with prepared cream cheese sauce.
- Arrange mango balls slices on top. Sprinkle with toasted pinipig if desired.
- Makes 6 servings.