A very simple way of making green papaya candy. The papaya candy is made from grated green papaya, coconut milk, sugar and calamansi juice. Very basic ingredients that you can find in wet markets or supermarkets.
Green Papaya Candy
- 3 cups grated papaya
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
How to make Green Papaya Candy
- Blanch grated papaya; squeeze and wash.
- Boil coconut milk with sugar.
- Add papaya and calamansi juice.
- Cook until sticky. Let cool.
- Form into balls or other attractive shapes.
- Wrap in colored cellophane.
I just love your traditional recipe, reminded me of my granny’s recipe. Simple and delicious.
Hi Angie, Thanks for visiting and your comment. I hope you often visit this blog.