Corn ice candy is one of the variations of Filipino ice candies. The basic ingredients here are creamed corn and condensed milk and of course water and sugar is also added. This is a perfect addition to your ice candies this coming summer if you plan to make and sell these.
Corn Ice Candy
- 1 can condensed milk 300mI
- 1 cup creamed corn canned
- 1/2 gallon water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
How to make Corn Ice Candy
- Mix all ingredients together: condensed milk, creamed corn,vanilla and water.
- Mix well until sugar is dissolved and condensed milk well blended.
- Prepare the container or ice candy plastic bags and pour the mixture with a funnel to make ice candies. Makes 30-40 pcs ice candies.