These delicious choco chip banana bars are easy to make. You just need very few and basic ingredients like bananas, choco chips, flour, egg and sugar. to bake these goodies. In making this banana bars, you can use almost any variety of bananas as long as they are ripe and can be mashed. This can be a great snack coupled with your favorite tea or any beverage.
How to Make Choco Chip Banana Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 3/4 cup Baker's Best margarine
- 3 pcs ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
How to make Choco Chip Banana Bars
- Mix flour and baking powder. Set aside. Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg and bananas and mix well until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Fold in flour mixture until just blended.
- Grease a 5x8-inch baking dish and spread the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares when cool. Serves 6 to 8.