This cashew macaroons is not the usual macaroons with desiccated coconut. Instead, cashew nuts are used as filling for this delicious dessert or snack.
How to Make Cashew Macaroons
- 3/4 cup cashews chopped finely
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 2 egg whites stiffly beaten
How to make Cashew Macaroons:
- Combine cashews, sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Add melted butter, egg yolks and evaporated milk. Fold in egg whites.
- Spoon into paper lined macaroon tins, fill them up only three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 °F till firm and golden brown.