A Pinoy pudding made from sesame seeds, pandan, monggo and coconut milk. A unique an very indigenous Filipino pudding because the ingredients are locally readily available and easy to find. Great for desserts or appetizers.
How to Make Buko Pandan Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk gata ng niyog
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pandan mixture
- 1 cup yellow monggo mung beans, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup flour
- Sesame seeds
How to make Buko Pandan Pudding:
- Mix all ingredients until smooth except sesame seeds, put in individual molds and steam for 30 minutes.
- Remove from mold and arrange in a platter.
- Serve and topped with sesame seeds.