These cup cakes have raisin and are great for parties but it can also be made in ordinary days aside from special occasions. If your favorite dried fruit is raisins, I’m sure you will love this party raisin cupcakes because the amount of raisins in this recipe is so generous that you will taste a lot of raising in every bite.
How to Make Party Cup Cakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk diluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup seedless raisins chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
How to make Party Cup Cakes
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Blend in vanilla and raisins.
- Set 2 1/2-inch paper baking cups in muffin pans and fill with the batter about 2/3 full.
- Bake for from 25 to 30 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Yield: 2 dozens.