A delicious soup made with young coconut meat, mixed with milk, spices and flavored with lemon grass.
How to Cook Coconut Soup
Recipe type: Soup Recipe
Serves: 4 servings
- 1½ cups coconut meat,medium soft, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 leaves lemon grass (tanglad)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup undiluted evaporated milk
- Salt to taste
How to cook coconut soup:
- Saute the garlic, onions and coconut meat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and water. Let boil.
- Add the lemon grass and season to taste. Serve hot.