Lemon lime punch with cherry-flavored soft drink, vanilla ice cream, cold milk, and sugar. This is a delicious and refreshing drink that you can make and serve anytime.
How to Make Sparkle Punch
Recipe type: Drinks Recipe
Serves: 6 to 8 glasses
- 1½ ounce envelope unsweetened lemon-lime
- 1 cup sugar or cherry-flavored soft drink powder
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3½ cups water
How to make Sparkle Punch
- Combine soft drink powder and sugar. Dissolve in milk.
- Pour into 6 to 8 soda glasses. Add scoops of ice cream.
- Pour in water to fill each glass. Stir to muddle slightly.
- Yield: 6 to 8 glasses.