Best Day Muffins
I think name name of this muffin “best day muffin” has to do with it’s taste. This is a simple and easy to make muffins. The muffins are made from simple ingredients that you can easily find in your pantry.
- 1¾ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅓ cup salad oil or melted shortening
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Sift dry ingredients into mixing bowl: make a well in center.
- Combine egg, milk and salad oil. Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir quickly only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans ⅔ full. Bake at 400 °F for about 25 minutes.
- Yield: 9 medium muffins or 12 small muffins.