Maybe the reason why this recipe is called magic fingers is because it so easy to make and delicious too. The recipe consist of only 3 ingredients, day old bread, condense milk and desiccated coconut which is very simple to make. Just coat the bread strips with condense milk and desiccated coconut and bake until golden brown.
- Day old bread or trimmings cut into 1 inch strips (about 30 pieces)
- ½ cup Carnation Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Roll bread strips in condensed milk, then add in desiccated coconut.
- Place on cake racks over tray and bake at 375 °F oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes about 30 finger size pieces.