This recipe is about how to make your homemade peanut butter. The ingredients are so basic that you only need roasted peanuts, salt, sugar and oil to make your own homemade peanut butter. But since this is homemade and does not have any preservatives, you need to store it in a refrigerator and before using, you should bring it to room temperature.
How to Make Peanut Butter
- 2 1/4 cups roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or peanut oil
How to make Peanut Butter
- To roast the peanuts, buy peeled raw peanuts. Then heat the pan on a stove and put the peanuts. Cook it in low heat and stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Roast the peanuts for 10 minutes or until the peanuts turned golden brown, Remove from pan and set aside to cool down.
- Pass peanuts through a grinder as many times as needed to make it fine and smooth.
- Add salt, sugar and oil and pass again through grinder several times until very smooth, fine paste is obtained.
- Pack in sterilized jars and seal air-tight.