5 big potatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 beaten eggs
1 cup tomato sauce
2 clover garlic, minced
Dash of black pepper
Salt to taste
How to cook Potato Picadillo:
- Peel the potatoes and wash. Cut lengthwise two inches long.
- Brown the garlic in vegetable fat.
- Then add the onion and tomato sauce. Let it simmer.
- Add the potatoes and little salt. For the potatoes to become soft put two cups of water.
- Let it boil. Add some water just like making soup.
- While boiling add the beaten eggs stirring constantly.
- Flavor with salt and a dash of pepper. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.