1 small package spaghetti
2 tablespoons chopped celery
1 cup tomato sauce
3 tablespoons chopped green onions
1 & 1/2 cups ground gluten
1 hard-boiled egg
4 cloves crushed garlic
3 tablespoons bell pepper
1 small onion, chopped
How to cook Marzetti Spaghetti:
- Boil spaghetti in salted water. Don’t overcook.
- SautÃ© garlic, onion, bell pepper and celery in small amount of oil.
- Add gluten and soy sauce. Add little water to prevent scorching.
- Drop in spaghetti and add tomato sauce.
- Garnish with chopped or sliced hard-boiled egg and chopped green onions.
- Yield: 6 servings.
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS: ( Easy Spaghetti) Instead of cooking spaghetti or noodles in a pot of boiling water the regular way, cook them in a deep fryer basket. When done, just lift the basket out and it’s drained!