1 medium-sized banana bud
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tokwa squares
2 tablespoons onion, sliced
1 & 1/3 cup tomato, sliced
2 segment garlic, minced
How to cook Banana Bud With Sotanghon:
- Cut the banana bud into small pieces.
- Put in a bowl of water with salt. Let it Stand for 3 minutes.
- Slice the tokwa into desired size and fry.
- SautÃ© the minced garlic, sliced onion and tomato in vegetable oil.
- Drain the soaked banana bud and sautÃ© together with the ingredients.
- Mix the fried tokwa. Pour two cups of water. Let it boil.
- Then add the sotanghon which had been soaked in water.
- Season with soy sauce and salt. Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Leave a Reply