A delicious soup made with young coconut meat, mixed with milk, spices and flavored with lemon grass.
How to Cook Coconut Soup
- 1 1/2 cups coconut meat medium soft, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 leaves lemon grass tanglad
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- Salt to taste
How to cook coconut soup:
- Saute the garlic, onions and coconut meat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and water. Let boil.
- Add the lemon grass and season to taste. Serve hot.